2011 New Years Intentions

I say intentions because that's exactly what they are.  I intend to do these things.

So here is the list so far:

1. Payoff credit cards and car loan

2. Payoff as much as possible on my personal line of credit

3.  Lose weight (which includes drinking more water and eating less junk)

4.  Get our own place (whether it is renting or buying)

5.  Go through things and weed out what I don't need.

That's it so far. I'm sure I'll add somethings.  

What are your intentions??

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've got some of the same.

1. Pay off credit cards.
2. Go back to school.
3. Lose weight.
4. Get rid of the extra junk we don't need.
5. Take each day at a time.

Hope you have a great New Year's! =)

Technodoll said...

Those are difficult but reasonable goals, good on you! I know you'll cross them off your list before you know it ;-)

Me? Seeing my friends more often, trying new recipes, eating better, learning to use my cameras better, sell some artwork, get our house decorated... oh, the list is endless! yikes!

Happy New Year :0)