My week so far....

So far it's been a good week. I've been getting up at 4:50 a.m. to go take the bf to work. I get back to the house at about 5:40 and get back in the bed. I don't know why, but it always seems a lot harder to get out of bed the second time. I get up around 7:30 or so and have to be at work at 8:30. This morning I got up at 7:15 though because I had to iron some clothes.
My mom had surgery yesterday to remove her gallbladder. The doctor said it was a good thing that she went ahead with it yesterday because there was a stone ready to go out into her system. So that would have caused pain. Of course, she was in a little pain last night from the surgery, but at least she won't have the immense pain attacks that she was having.
It was raining when I woke up this morning. I tried to take Toby out to used the bathroom, but he looked at me like "I'm not going out in the rain. Are you crazy?" So I took him back inside and he used his puppy pad. I don't blame him. I didn't want to go out in the rain either.
For lunch, I had some soup. I didn't think to bring anything to eat with the soup. Luckily the office is right behind McDonald's only separated by a thin thicket of trees. So, I put on my rain coat and walked through the opening in the trees that one of the lawyers goes through in the mornings when he goes to get his breakfast. I got me a McChicken. I then decided that it was too wet to go back through the trees so I just walked the short distance back to the office on the sidewalk. It's all good though. I go a little exercise and some fresh air. A little rain never hurt anyone... Well maybe, but it didn't hurt me.
Tonight, I'm going to hang out with the bf. They went home early from work because they were getting rained on. He work construction so its kinda hard to do it in the rain. I'm kinda glad because that gives us more time to see each other. It was to where he wasn't getting home until 8:00 or after. They are traveling 2 1/2 hours one way to work so it's kinda hard to see him a whole lot during the week except when I'm taking him or picking him up from where we meet his ride.
It's only 1:25 p.m. so maybe the rest of the day at work will go by fast and it will be good.
Peace out!

No comments: