Do you ever feel like.......?

This past weekend, since Thursday, I've had some degree of headache. It's went from not so bad Thursday night, to worse on Friday morning, to unbearable on Friday night. All because of stress. The tension in my shoulders was horrific.
Why are you so stressed Keri? A few reasons. Drama with the bridesmaid dresses and people not calling me to confront me about things. I won't go into great detail other than to say that if I say I'm gonna pay someone, then I'm gonna pay them. I kinda feel like the bridesmaid in the video below. ( The blonde is the bride.)

1 comment:

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

I'm sorry you're so stressed. Maybe you could get a back/neck massage or something. Anyway I left something on my blog for you which I hope makes your day a bit better.