oh me....

So this headache... ugh.. Yesterday, I was extremely tired so after my second class I came home and took a nap for about an hour. That was the wrong thing to do. It gave me a terrible headache. I thought maybe it was because I hadn't had any caffiene. When I got to work I grabbed a mountain dew. That wasn't it. My headache didn't go away. I took some excedrine. That didn't help either. So I took a hot shower last night and got into bed. I woke up once during the night with intense head pain. I was able to get back to sleep though. I had forgotten to set my alarm clock on my phone so I woke up about 20 minutes late. And I still have a terrible headache. It seemed to be concentrated behind my right eye and my temple. OHH! So I went back to sleep and didn't go to my first class. Mama came and asked why I wasn't going to class and I told her. She said "you aren't going to do good in your classes if you keep missing" Well, I've only missed 1 other time. I'm going to my second class though. So I got up this morning at about 9:30 and fixed some breakfast and took some more medicine. Someone had told me that dairy would help a migraine and I'm sure that's what I have. So I drank a glass of milk with my breakfast. It seems to have helped a lot. My head is a little sore from the pain, but its not excrutiating anymore. So now that i'm not in pain I believe I'm going to go throw on some decent clothes instead of my pjs. Have a great day!

5 comments:

JOY said...

Oh dear Keri!

Hope you are feeling much better.

Thanks for welcoming me back.

If you are serious about the challenge you can check it all out at:-

www.makeyourselfapriorityin2007.blogspot.com

Would be great to have you on board and we could encourage each other along the way!

Nice to be in touch again.

JOY

Debbie said...

Greetings!

Oh I despise headaches like that. Hope you recovered quickly.

Keri said...

I'm feeling much better now. Thank you!!

Cameo said...

Dairy eh? Never heard of that one. My sister gets migraines a few times a month. They are debilitating for her. She can't do anything but stay in bed and take these anti-migraine pills. They knock her out. I've only had one and it was HORRID!!! I literally thought I was going to die! I almost had my mom take me to the ER. Yuck. Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!!!

Keri said...

Thanks Cameo!