No New Job For Me...

I talked with my boss last night. She had the meeting with our owner and the lady who was "interested" in buying the motel. She said that everything went very well. She said the lady was very nice and complimented out motel. The lady was the manager of the motel that was bought by the Indians. She also said herself that with in time, that hotel is going to shit (of course she didn't say it like that).
Our owner, my boss said, was kind of worried about it when he came in yesterday, but when he left, he was more confident about the whole situation. He was going to be able to go back and tell his superiors that the lady wasn't that interested in the motel afterall. And he finally realized, I think, that a lot of people don't like dealing with the indians. I have nothing against them, like I said before, but when it comes to getting a motel room from them, they can be very rude. I hate it when I have to call the motel down the interstate from us because it is always and indian that answers and he is soooooo rude!!!
So my boss went on to say that it ever did happen that we lost our job or what not because of something sudden, that we would get a severance (spelling?) package to hold us over for a while, while we found another job. I'm glad our owner is willing to do that.
So that's that....

No comments: