Life

When does life really start?? Could someone define "having a life" to me? I don't think I have one. All I so is come to work, go home, sleep, do a few things around the house, take a shower, come to work. Yeah I start classes on Tuesday and that will take up a little more of my time, but I don't think I'm really living. I live at home with my parents and 2 brothers (will soon be 1 brother, the older on is moving out). So that means, I can't really so what I want. I guess I don't really have to tell them where I'm going and what I'm doing, but I tell them most of the time so they don't wonder where I am. I broke up with my b/f in January. I've been single ever since. I've "talked" to a few guys since then, but none of those look promising. I spend a lot of my time (at home and work) on the interent. Here lately, when I'm at home though, I'll get outside and take pictures. That's the one thing I really love doing is taking pictures. I'd like to be a photographer but you'd have to really make it big to make any money in that business. I've always been interested in law so that's why i'm becoming a paralegal. I look forward to the day that I can get a job in a law office, move out and live on my own. It's also kind of scary to think about. I'll be living on my own, doing my own thing, paying my bills (even though I do that now). I won't have parents to answer to. I can have people over when I want. I guess you could say I'm feeling really over whelmed right now and I can't stand it!
I've got to get my little duckies in a row. Like I said before, I've got to get my relationship with God straight before I even want to think about getting into a relationship with someone.
Well, I feel a little better now. Not much, but a little. So until the next entry.. buh bye.

No comments: