Blah

Do you ever have one of those days when you just feel blah both physically and emotionally. I'm having one of those days. My boss asked me if I was feeling ok because I didn't look ok. I admit, I look a little bit like death warmed over, but hey, I couldn't help it today. I got up this morning and went to Curves and worked out. I thought that might help me wake up and feel better. It didn't help too much so I came home and took a hot shower. That helped a little. My eyes are itching too.. they've been itching a lot for the past couple of days. I don't think it's pink eye though.
I'm feeling a little emotionally drained. I've been thinking a lot about my non-existant love life. It sucks that I don't have one, but i really just can't find the guy that I want. Well actually, I found the guy that I want, but he hasn't contacted me in over a month. Just let me stop pondering on that. I need to cheer up. I'm gonna turn on some music and jam out while I chill here at work.

No comments: