I'm confused

So I'm sitting here at work bored... I've been reading various blogs. I found a girl who is having the same problem in her relationship that I had with my ex b/f. Speaking of my ex, my mom told me today at lunch that she dreamed last night that we got back together. Right now, I just don't see it happening. We said we would be friends and hang out sometimes, but I really don't want to date right now. I'm actually a little confused. I don't know what I want at the moment. I would like to have a relationship but then again, I'm about to start classes again. So I'll be working full time and going to school.
I'm also wanting to grow my relationship with God before i date again. When I was in a relationship with my ex, I found that I wasn't going to church as much, not reading my bible as much, not doing the things I knew I should do. I was doing things I knew I shouldn't do. Even after I broke up with him, I continued to do some things I knew I shouldn't, but I was so far away from God. It bothered me when I did them (conviction...) and so I wouldn't do them for a while. Then I'd do it again later...Well I'm proud of myself. I haven't done any of those things in a couple of months. I'm glad for it. I want to get my ducks in a row... I just hope I don't go crazy trying to do it.

No comments: