Snore Relief Spray

The night before last, I was awakened by my husband a few times. This is not an uncommon occurrence though.  Its almost every night.  Why? Because my snoring is apparently horrific. Horrific enough that he can't sleep.  Of course, he was working third shift for a while and didn't have to deal with it much, but now he's not working third shift and isn't used to it.  He asked me to please try something. Anything.

So I went to Walmart yesterday on my lunch break to check out what kind of snore relief aids they had. Of course they have the BreathRight strips.  But I didn't think those would help because they are external and only lift the nostrils.  My problem is in my throat. It closes up at night.

Breath Right Snore Relief Spray.  Here is my review: IT DOES NOT WORK. 

No, it doesn't work for me. It may work for some other people. D said that his step dad used it before and it worked wonders for him.  Well, I guess its just a fluke.  Who knows. I do know that it does work for me.

How do I know it does work? D woke me up around 1:30 last night. I said "its not working it is?"  He sighed and said no. Well, I fell back asleep. 15 minutes later I was awake again.  D just wanted me to stay awake long enough for him to fall asleep.  Apparently, I fall asleep quickly. (hehehe) So, I got up and moved to the couch. We both slept better after that.  I didn't mind though because it had gotten hot in the bedroom.

So, the reason it may not have worked it because I think I could possibly have sleep apnea. And the box clearly states on the side that it does not treat sleep apnea.  Hopefully in the future I will be able to do the sleep test for sleep apnea.

So if I'm grumpy........ its cause I'm sleepy.

No comments: