Rain Rain... go away?

It has been raining for almost 4 days now.  Yesterday I don't think it rained, but it seems like its just been a drab week all week long.  

I'm not exactly sure if it is the rainy weather that is making me tired, lack of sleep or that I have been forgetting to take my thyroid medicine.  I know... crucify me for not taking my medicine.  I keep forgetting to take it out of my purse and put it with my other medication that I take in the morning. So then I forget to take it on a daily basis which is horrible for my mood and body.  

The past 2 nights haven't been that bad on the sleep front though.  I woke up some, but it didn't take me long at all to go to sleep.  Oh well...guess I'll just go home and take a nap.

1 comment:

Pieces of Me said...

Wish we could have your rain. Our grass is so dead right now.

Hope you get the sleep you need!