Neglected

I've been neglecting the blog lately. Not necessarily on purpose. I been reading a lot of other blogs and trying to get a feel of better blogging/ writing/ journaling. I don't think I'm very good with words and conveying on my blog. Other bloggers like Snarke, Sizzle, and Heather, they have awesome ways of telling about their day and the issues going on in their lives. Heather is hilarious in her storytelling about her daughter and the dogs. Snarke seems to be a tell you how it is kind of person. She tells you what's going on and how she feels about it. Sizzle shares hardships in her life while giving background sometimes of what has led up to that moment. She's not afraid to tell people what's wrong.
I guess I've just never been a good writer. I've made a list of things I'd like to blog on, but have yet to brainstorm and come up with a post on those topics. At the same time though, you read those articles about how your blog should be concentrated on certain topics whether it be a personal life blog, news, photos, videos. The articles say that you should jump around from thing to thing. And see, I'd like to give you examples of those articles, but I don't remember where I read them.
I'd like my blog to be.... a personal life blog. A place where I can write about what's going on in my life and not worry about who is going to read it. I'm not going to say "not care what they say" because truthfully, I do care. I had a reader in the past who basically bashed me for some of the posts that I've written in the past. The subjects were things that I were voicing my opinion on. That reader didn't agree and left nasty comments. I wrote her and tried to help her understand where I was coming from, but to no avail.
So, I'm going to try to work on my writing skills and better my blog and try and fulfill the potential that I believe I have.

No comments: