Honduras Mission Trip

So, this morning, I got up at 4:30. Reason? No. I'm not insane. My parents were leaving on a mission trip to Honduras with our church. There are 21 people going with them. I know it's going to be an exciting trip. This is probably the 6th or 7th time that my parents have been to Honduras. I've been twice.
It's definitely an experience that I think everyone should take at least once.
The group goes to a school there. The school is called Plan Escalon. There are around 300 student, I think. They come from all over too go to that school. Sometimes the group goes up the mountain though. The last time I went, in 2005, we went up the mountain to a village where they had never seen white people. We took the equip up to show the movie, Passion of Christ.
I just got off the phone with my dad, 9:00 AM. They are on the plane to go. Please pray that they have a safe flight and trip to the school.
You can check out the website for the school HERE. Its ran by the Tree of Life Ministries.


No comments: