So let me tell you...

This weekend was full of events...
Friday night, D and I were going to go out, just me and him. Well then we saw that there were some friends at home that are never at home so we stopped. We invited them to go out with us. The guy said he didn't think they should go because they have a small child and when he cries, his wife gets upset and angry. Well, they ended up going with us. Let's just say that we should have never stopped. I love em, but no. Every time we hang out with them, I love D more and realize how lucky I am to have someone like him.
Saturday, my mom and I went to look for her a dress to wear to my wedding. First we went to the shop where I was getting my wedding dress. They had a few dresses that she looked at but nothing she liked. While I was there, I payed my last payment on my dress, tried it on again to see what needed to be changed. The only thing that might need adjustment is the buttons on the back at the top that button the lace part. Nothing a few pounds coming off wouldn't fix. We then headed on to the Mall of Georgia. That was fun. We looked around at some different shops. I bought some spanx... Hehe... I feel dirty every time I say that word. Those things are so hard to get on! I broke a sweat almost trying to get those things on.
Saturday after we got back, D and I went to my brothers house and watched SAW V. OMG. Let me tell you, that movie has so much gore. I love movies like that though. I'm surprised I didn't have night mares though. With the ending that it had, there has to be a SAW VI. If you haven't seen it and can stomach things like that, you should watch it!
Sunday night when D and I got to his house after our session of premarital counseling, we smelt anti-freeze. So he lifted up me hood. Long story short, we had to replace the water pump on my car. Luckily he's worked as a mechanic before and knew what he was doing. It saved me a lot of $$$$$!
So my weekend was pretty eventful...

No comments: