Gasoline, The New Gold

This morning, I was out doing errands for the office. On the way to the bank, I looked over at the sign at the Shell station. My mouth dropped. Yesterday afternoon, on my way home, I had stopped at the same gas station and pumped a little bit of gas for $3.49. This morning, not even 24 hours later, it is $3.55. What the heck?!

I don't know what is going on with the oil companies and what not, but they need to give the little people a break. Wait, they are. They are giving us a break in our wallet!! They are breaking me... that's all I know. Yesterday, $10.00 got me 2.8 gallons of gas. Where am I gonna go on that?! Not far I'll tell you that. Yeah I got to work this morning, but come on!!
This is one of those time that I wish I lived in a big city like Atlanta or New York, where I could take the subway or a bus to work. It would be a lot cheaper and I'd probably get a lot more reading done!

No comments: