Hoggers

Begin Rant:

So I went to Wal-Mart at the beginning of my lunch. I was going to print out a few pictures from yesterday of Derek and I in our Easter attire. I walk in the door and over to the photo department. There is the photo machine where you can print out your own pictures for a mere $.28. Standing in front of this machine is a middle aged woman tapping away on the touch screen. I decided to go and check out the Easter candy mark-downs. The rack is filled with egg coloring kits, peeps, disgusting chocolate egg things, and various other Eastery things that I don't need. That endeavor took all of about 5 minutes.
I start making my way back over to the photo department only to see this middle aged woman still standing there tapping away. Surely she would not be that long. So I stand there for about 5 minutes. I give her the courteous warning sigh of impatience. I set my bag on the vacant counter beside her and pull out my camera to look at the pictures I wish to print. She is still there tapping when I look up. *Sigh* So I put my camera bag in my bag and make a circle around to the nearby shelves checking out the merchandise. Rechargeable batteries, photo printers, film..... she's still standing there. I am once again digging in my bag. I pull out my phone to check the time and see that I have a missed call from whom other than my love-bug, Derek. I called him back. I ask what he's doing knowing that they are on lunch break and hoping that he will ask me the same. He does. I stand right by the machine where the lady is tapping on the screen and say "I'm standing at Wal-Mart waiting on this lady to get through printing all those pictures." We have some more small talk and walk away for a moment. I walk back over and say, "I'll just do it tomorrow. She's taking forever!" The lady looks at me. I wanted to say "Yeah! I'm talking about you!" But I just grabbed my bag and walked out......

End Rant.....

1 comment:

Cameo said...

I've been guilty of hogging the machine before, especially in July when I had 500 pictures of our visit trip to Guatemala.