Burger King definantly doesn't serve royalty.....

So this morning, I was all happy go lucky and decided instead of my usual McDonald's Mcgriddle, I'd go have a chicken biscuit from Burger King. I don't really like the fake chicken patties they serve at McDonald's. So I pulled up. The voice coming from the box was very polite, welcoming me to Burger King and inviting me to place my order when I was ready. So far so good. I ordered a number 8 which was the chicken biscuit combo. I looked at the screen where the order was displayed and it said sausage biscuit. I thought to myself ' self, maybe she just hasn't erased the order in front of me.' I pulled up and waited for the vehicle in front of me to leave. As I pulled up to the window the girl leaned out. I politely asked "Did you have me down for a sausage biscuit or a chicken biscuit?" She looked at me puzzled and said with an attitude "You said you wanted a sausage biscuit." I looked at her, trying to remain calm after her rudeness, and said "No, I asked for a number eight. That's a chicken biscuit combo." She didn't say anything else, just got the manager to change it.
So then as she was fixing my drink, the manager came back over and told her that she was fixing the wrong size drink. Apparently, she could care less because she still gave it to me. So I took my drank and waited for another five minutes for them to give me the rest of my order. Finally, she handed me that brown bag and I was able to make it to work on time.
I got to work, turned on all the lights, sat down at my desk, turned on my desk and space heater, and turned to enjoy my hot chicken biscuit. I took out all the contents of the bag and folded the bag down and laid it out so as not to get grease on my desk and unfolded the paper around the hot chicken biscuit. As I was taking the biscuit out, I turned my head for a moment to look out the window at the beautiful day and when I turned back, I was horrified.
Sitting there on my desk on the paper I had just unwrapped it from was a BURNT biscuit. It was a chicken biscuit, but the biscuit..... was...... BURNT!!!!!! I didn't have time to go back... Needless to say, I won't be going back to Burger King anymore..... the King apparently doesn't know how to teach his employees how to work an oven....

No comments: