For a reason...

It's so strange how things happen. I was just sitting here at work and an SUV pulls up outside. The girl walking in looks like an old friend of mine. By this time, I've turned back to the computer and am signing in to make a payment. I look up and she's standing there with a surprised look on her face. "What are you doing here?!" she said. I said "Hey girl!" It was Shelly. Me and Shelly had been best buds a couple of years ago. I couldn't believe it was her! I haven't seen her in so long. We sat and chatted for a little bit. We sat an rimanised on old times. It was great. I'm glad she came by. She said it was weird that I was here and she had decided to come on over. I told her that it happened for a reason. :) Well... I need to get back to work
Later peeps!

2 comments:

JOY said...

I love when this happens - I have recently got caught up with a best mate who moved away when we were at high school through the friends reunited website.

We communicate regularly now and the weird thing is now I have just left Dubai she there to work for a year - strange how the world works! She moved over mid-Jan and I left start Jan - typical - we could have had so much fun together and catching up.

It is good that I can help her when she isn't sure about stuff and we are in touch regularly!

I hope you continue to keep in touch with your long lost friend.

Keri said...

I would like to keep in better touch with her, but there was a some things that she got into that I didn't want to be part of. If I knew for sure that she didn't do those things, then maybe. Guess I'll never know until I ask huh...