Assistant Manager turned Bank Robber

Today, my friend that works in the same company as I do called and asked if I had heard the news. I asked her what she was talking about. Well, the guy that my boss replaced used to be assistant manager here where I work. (of course, I'm the assistant manager now...) His name is Ted. So, we had already heard that he had robbed a bank in near by Athens. We had joked about it and what not. So then, Jen tells me that he was caught in Miami robbing another bank. Turns out... He robbed 3 banks in Miami!! What an idiot! So click here to read the story and see the video... It's quite funny that someone from this city would end up in Miami robbing banks...

1 comment:

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

That's pretty funny that an assistant manager would become a bank robber. So weird and unheard of. haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your blog and I see that we have the same interests. I will add you to my blogroll.