So far...

So far, today has been a really good day for me. I haven't really dwelt on anything that happened yesterday. I do have to go to work in a couple of hours. So we'll see how things go then. The main boss will be there tonight and I don't think that will be very pleasant. He will be back at the deli asking us why this or that isn't full or why we haven't done that... blah blah blah. I'm just gonna try to play it cool and try not to let anything stress me. I know that is a big factor... work that is. My friend Jen wrote me back this morning about the assistant manager position i was asking her about. She said that if I really wanted the job that she was pretty confident that she could make it happen. I told her that it would be greatly appreciated that I need to find another job ASAP before I go psycho any further.
For those of you who have given me suggestions about my headaches, I really appreciate it and next time I have one I will be sure to put those to use.
Yesterday, after my emotional episode, I went outside with the camera. Mama asked me what I was doing and I told her I was going to do some of the therapy that I liked to do. I love playing with the puppies. So I went and played with the puppies and took some pictures.
This morning I was telling mama how daddy had told me that I should have gone into photography. I told her that once I get into a good job and am able to support myself, I thought about looking into some photography classes. I would love to be able to sell my "work". That would be awesome. Furthermore, I wish I could travel more so that I could have a more variety of shots. It would be great....
but anyway... I'm just rambling now... so I'm gonna go find something to do.
Afterwhile...crocodile...

No comments: