Starbucks yum yum


Let me tell you!! OMG!... yummy.... So I've been off caffine since the beginning of the year until yesterday. But yesterday I wanted something hot since it was so cold. So while I was at Barnes and Noble, I walked over to the starbuck they have there in the store and looked over their menu. I saw that they had a white chocolate mocha drink. I thought to myself 'mmm.. that sounds good'. So I got a tall white chocolate mocha. It was about $3 and some odd change.. A little expensive for such a small drink, but it was worth it. It was so good. When I was done drinking it I was tempted to go get another, but I didn't want to make my cheating worse. ;) So I was sitting in class not too long after that. Me and a few other ladies were tlaking before class. I was talking fast and felt like I couldn't stay still. Me and my parents and my brother went to Zaxby's last night to eat then we went to walmart. Mama said she could still tell that I had had caffine. She said I was talking a lot. :P But anyways... if there is a starbucks near you, go get a white chocolate mocha. It's worth evey penny.

1 comment:

Faythe said...

Caramel Machiattos are the best. I don't know if I spelled that right though.

I went with this one drink once - made it up myself. Mocha with an extra shot of chocolate, peppermint, and raspberry flavoring with peppermint candy sprinkles on top of the whipped cream. So good!