I got a job!

So... I got the job. LOL That's me posing in my almost too small shirt. I'm not going to get paid what I was making at the motel and may not get paid what I was making when I left this place the first time, but at least I have a job. I'm only going to get 21 hours next week, but Terry said he'd try to get me about 30 the next week. I hope that eventually I'll get 35 to 40 because I still have my car to pay for, insurance, doctor bills, medicine, gas, etc. I told me mom that I definately would not be buying anything that was an absolute necessity. So that means that if I go out to eat, it won't be often if at all. And if my parents want me to go, they may have to pay.... I may have to stoop to the level of moocher but what can I do?! I start work Monday. I'll be working with some highschool teenagers but that's something I'm just going to have to deal with.

No comments: