Picture Time

Instead of writing a lot about what's been happening the last month or so that I haven't blogged and foregoing the whole apology for not blogging, I'm gonna post some pictures of what's happened in the last month or so.... Here we go...

Watched the pre-4th fireworks with some great friends and their son, who we discovered





















Then we went to North Carolina for the 4th to visit with Derek's family and see the fireworks there. We didn't get to see the whole show because it started raining and we had to get home anyway... but go a few shots.






































While in North Carolina, we watched the UFC fight with some of Derek's cousins and his brother. That was a fun evening at Buffalo Wild Wings.





































There was one weekend that there were some strong wind and storms. Some of our trees were blown down. Guess what we spent out Saturday night and Sunday afternoon doing?!






































Here is our furbaby Bree Bree. She is a ball of energy when she's not laying around chillin.





































Here is our new demon kitty, Friday. She's not really a demon kitty, but its funny the way she was just laying there and when she stood up, I snapped a pic just the time she shook her head.

















































I've discovered the yumminess that is the Starbucks energy drink...
















































Derek and I rode up into the pasture and fed watermelon rinds to the cows. The calf reminds me of a rabbit that has the same coloring and the big cow has a heart shape on its head.






































I've got some other great pictures I want to share, but I don't have them on this computer. I will have to share. 


I really want to start sharing more pictures and what not. I've got some pictures of sunflowers and from an acoustic concert that a friend did. So I guess that's it for now.

No comments: