Two Pretty People

This is another attempt at beginning that blogging goal....

Last night, I went and visited my friend Sarah who had her baby on January 17. Sarah had just laid her down to sleep when I got there.  I got to see her sleep...

So we had some girl talk and she told me all about her experience at the hospital.  It seemed quite interesting.  She had a great experience.  The hospital she went to is the one that I plan on birthing my children at.  

While we were sitting there later in the evening, we heard something and then the baby started crying.  She finally brought her into where we were setting.  I texted Derek and told him how cute the baby was.  He said "Well they are two pretty people." 

Sarah laughed at that.  I had a great visit.  I plan on going back soon. Maybe she'll let us babysit sometime......

No comments: