I'm Back

This past week, I was gone on vacation to Daytona Beach, Florida. We were initially afraid that we weren't going to be able to stay the entire week because of Hurricane Ike, but instead of coming up the Florida coast it turned and went into the gulf. I think it took all the rain with it.
Usually when we are there it rains at least once every day, but it only rained one morning while we were still asleep. The rest of the time was sunny and hot. I'd like to say that I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep, but I didn't really. I did nap a lot, but as far as good quality sleep, I got some, but not enough. I can tell because this morning it was extremely hard to roll out of bed at 6:00 a.m.
Hopefully as the day continues to creep by this horrible headache will go away and so will the tiredness. I've got some picture I'd like to post here but I'm not on my computer so I'll give you the link to my flickr page instead to view some of those. You can go HERE to see those pics.
Well, I'm gonna get back to work for now.

No comments: