Perfect Stranger

This morning I woke up at 6:00 which is the normal time I wake up to leave and take Derek to work. Well, this morning he didn't have to go to work because something or another didn't get built where they can do their job, so he's not working. When I woke up, I was absolutely wide awake. I thought to myself 'Self, why are you awake right now? You don't have to get up for another hour and a half!' But to my disappointment, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I searched the channels on the TV for something to watch. Paid Programming. I feel sorry for people with insomnia because TV sucks after about 2:00 a.m. Finally I got to the movie channels and saw that Perfect Stranger had just started so I selected it. I picked up quickly what had happened in the part I missed. Some girl names Grace was murdered.

So.. I was intrigued. I began trying to put pieces together. Apparently the Grace character was a slut and slept with everyone including "Catherine"'s boyfriend and the guy that was helping her spy on Hill. When it got towards the end and Catherine went into "THE" room of her friends apartment and saw all the photos of her, I was like "DUM dum dum...." LOL. I thought 'Oh snap! He's a perfect stranger!' LOL
So anyway, the end is a twist... I really liked the movie even though I read some reviews from other people who seem to hate Hallie Barry, but BOO on them!
Well, peace out... much love!

No comments: