Sorry Peeps!

Wow... I'm sorry I haven't been blogging the past couple of days. I guess I just haven't gotten the chance to gt to it. Been a little busy with everything.
I finally got my paycheck yesterday. It was a little less than what I was hoping for but I was able to pay my tithe and all the bills that are due and still have about $65 left for 2 weeks. Basically, I'm not going to be eating out a lot. I've gotten too much racked up on my credit card since I've been broke for 3 weeks. So I've gotta stop spending! I could have skipped this months car payment since I'm ahead on the payments, but I want to get it paid off ASAP.
As for school, my accounting class is somewhat interesting. I can't believe I'm saying that but it is. I'm actually half way learning something :P Usually I don't study, but this class you have to study. At least I'll know how to do accounting. And my keyboarding class. What a laugh! OMG.... that class is so ridiculous! I'm ahead in that class. This is a good thing though. It means that I can skip next Thursday's class and go to the photography guild in Athens! woo hoo... I'm so excited about it. It's just a meeting of local photographers (amatuer... professional.. I don't know) But I'm going.
Oh and get this! The local library is having a photo contest! So I spent about $50 getting prints made to enter. And then it's going to cost me another $25 or so to enter them. So poo.... that means I've gotta take out some money from that $65... I had forgotten about that.. POO! Oh well. It would be awesome if I could win. Also, I got an email from a website wear I had entered that pic in the previous post into a contest. And I'm a finalist for $6500! It would be even better if I won that! And that pic is going to be published in their "book" or whatever it is. I would like to get it but it's $59/$69 and I don't want to pay that. I mean it would be nice, but no.
So I talked to my ex on the internet the other night. I had mistakenly left my computer on and the yahoo going. Well he got on and sent me a message at 3:00 a.m. A.M.!!! So it woke me up. Well then I was wide awake so I figured I might as well talk to him. Turns out he is living with a girl but she has a boyfriend who lives in LA. She lives in Athens and works in Atlanta. He said she's not there that often. I thought to myself "Why did he feel the need to tell me he was living with a woman... and that she's not there that often.... or that she's going to be gone for 9 days seeing her boyfriend?" Why? He finally admitted that he's a hermit and shy. He said that when she is there that he is usually "chilling" in his room. It's a 3 bedroom house. He told me where it was and said I should come check it out sometime. WHAT?! Do I look crazy to you? Do I? Really? Do I? I don't think I do. He supposedly had accepted a couple of months ago that I was not going to go back out with him. I hope that by talking to him, he doesn't think that I am thinking about going out with him again cause I'm NOT!!!!! Please move on... :P
Well.. I'm going to end this post and write another about the awesome movie I saw... later!

No comments: