Waiting....

Today while I was at work, my cousin's mom came in. She can't stand my cousin's new wife. I've never met her and I can't stand her. So she invited me over after I got off work to look at his wedding pictures and video. OMG... her bride's maids were huge! I know I'm not little, but they were about 2 of me!! That's big! So anyway. March, my cousin's mom, she can talk. I hadn't planned on staying over there for 2 hours but she's a talker. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind talking and listening to people talk. So anyway.. it got to be about 6:45 and I wanted to be home at least by 7. Why you may ask?? Because the guy that I had met back in July has been sending me messages around 7:00/ 7::15.. So I've been here waiting.. thinking he might get on. Well.. it's 7:47 now... I don't think it's going to happen tonight. Oh well. At least he missed me. Oh and Joy, I very much plan on giving this guy a chance if he's willing to let me. ;) I can't wait to see him again!!!!!

No comments: