It's been a while..

It's almost always a nice things to see someone you haven't seen in a long time. I was at work today anda guy that had worked there when I worked there a year and half ago came in to go to the bank. Well, I thought he would recognize me, but he did. He went to walk out and saw me. "Keri!" "Taylor!" I didn't expect him to come over, but he did, and he hugged me. He's such a sweet heart. I remember when he was working at the store, Leigh, the manager, made him cut his curly hair. He looks so much better when he's grown out some and curly. He's a cutey. It was just nice to see him since I hadn't seen him in forever.

1 comment:

JOY said...

Hi Keri

Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while - have my in-laws visiting!

Maybe this guy will be "the one" you seem to like this guy. Hopefully you will keep in touch now!

Good Luck with it anyway.

www.limavady2dubai.blogspot.com